Monday: 12:30pm - 9:30pm
Tuesday: 3pm - 9:30pm
Wednesday: 12pm - 9pm
Thursday: 10am - 10pm
Friday: 10am - 10:30pm
Saturday: 10am - 6pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Many requests can be handled by email. You can email us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workshops with Anna Thomas-Henry! -- NEW!!!
Drills, Skills & Efficiency on Fabric
Saturday May 12, 2018, 11:30am - 1:30pm. $90 per person, maximum enrollment of 14.
• In this workshop you will learn accessible tools to improve your aerial fabric technique, and then help you apply those same techniques to new skills. Get ready to work smart, eliminate those tiring extra ticks and show those silks who's boss!
• Prerequisites: Sign-off for supervised practice, ability to climb to and invert at the top of the fabric with ease, and to have memorized multiple pose based skills and at least one drop.
Saturday May 12, 2018, 1:45pm - 3:45pm. $90 per person, maximum enrollment of 14.
• In this workshop, Anna will guide you through her series of techniques for innovation on fabric. Come to this workshop with a skill or sequence in mind and you will begin to unlock its endless potential.
• Prerequisites: Ability to invert with comfort in the air.
Saturday May 12, 2018, 4:00pm - 5:00pm. $45 per person, maximum enrollment of 20.
• In this open level workshop, Anna will guide you through her high energy flexibility regimen. Over the course of this class you will work with techniques to open up your flexibility while staying stable and confident in your body through the process.
• Open to all levels.
Traffic and Event Updates
• Green Line Weeknight Service (April 16-20): Single-tracking late weeknights, trains run every 20-25 minutes.
• Green Line Weekend Service (April 20-22): Single-tracking on some parts. Trains run every 15 minutes.
Nationals Park Games
• Next Game: Friday, April 27, 7:05pm vs. Arizona
Waterfront & The Yards Park Events
• Friday, April 20, 4pm-11pm: Truckeroo @ The Bullpen
• Saturday, April 21, 12pm-2pm: DC Beer Festival @ Nationals Park
• Sunday, April 22, 8am-2:30pm: March of Dimes Run for Babies (goes through our neighborhood)
General Area Advisories
• Feb 2018 - 2019: Extensive construction on I-295 Anacostia Freeway near Pennsylvania Ave. Will include lane closures and detours for over one year.
• South Capitol Street Bridge closures through Friday, April 20.
• Lane closures on southbound I-695 over M Street SE on Thursday, April 19.