Monday: 12:30pm - 9:30pm
Tuesday: 3pm - 9:30pm
Wednesday: 12pm - 9pm
Thursday: 10am - 10pm
Friday: 10am - 10:30pm
Saturday: 10am - 6pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Many requests can be handled by email. You can email us any time at email@example.com.
Traffic and Event Updates
• Green Line Weeknight Service (Sep 16-20): Regular weeknight service with trains every 20 minutes. Single tracking on northern parts of line after 10pm.
• Green Line Weekend Service (Sep 21-22): Regular weekend service with trains every 12-15 minutes.
Nationals Park Games
• Monday, Sep 23, 7:05pm vs. Phillies
• Tuesday, Sep 24, 1:05pm vs. Phillies
• Tuesday, Sep 24, 7:05pm vs. Phillies - Doubleheader
• Wednesday, Sep 25, 7:05pm vs. Phillies
Audi Field/DC United Games
• Sunday, Sep 22, 8:00pm
Navy Yard & Waterfront Area Events
• Friday, Sep 20, 4:00pm – 11:00pm: Truckeroo @ Half Street Fairgrounds
• Friday, Sep 20, 7:00pm – 9:00pm: Back to the Yards @ Yards Park
• Saturday, Sep 21, 11:00am – 6:00pm: Smorgasburg @ Tingey Plaza
• Saturday, Sep 21, 11:00am – 1:00pm: DC Walk for the Animals @ Transit Pier
• Saturday, Sep 21, 12:00pm – 11:30pm: Oktoberfest @ Bluejacket Brewery
• Saturday, Sep 21, 1:00pm – 5:00pm: Oktoberfest @ The Wharf
• Sunday, Sep 22, 9:00am – 1:00pm: Farmers Market @ Canal Park (road closures)
General Area Advisories
• Thursday, Sep 19: Washington Monument Reopening. Expect traffic and delays around the National Mall and on bridges.
• Week of Sep 16: Multiple, temporary ramp, shoulder, and lane closures on I-295 DC corridor daily.
• Week of Sep 16: Temporary single lane closures on Key Bridge daily. Expect traffic delays crossing the river.
• From July 21: Ramp from Anacostia Drive to northbound South Capitol SE is closed indefinitely for I-295 construction.
• From Aug 1: 300 block of Tingey (from 3rd to 4th Streets) & 1200 block of 1st Street (from M to N Streets) parking will be removed for 12 weeks to create "curbFLOW" loading zones for commercial activities.
• Through Dec 2021: I-295 corridor speed to be reduced to 40mph through December 2021 due to ongoing construction.
• March 30, 2019 – 2022: Waterfront Construction Phase 2.