Monday: 12:30pm - 9:30pm
Tuesday: 3pm - 9:30pm
Wednesday: 12pm - 9pm
Thursday: 10am - 10pm
Friday: 10am - 10:30pm
Saturday: 10am - 6pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Many requests can be handled by email. You can email us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Traffic and Event Updates
• Green Line Weeknight Service (Feb 17-21): Regular service with trains every 20 minutes.
• Green Line Weekend Service (Feb 22-23): Trains every 16 minutes. Single tracking on parts of line.
Nationals Park Events – Preseason Has Started!
• Monday, Feb 24, 1:05pm: Spring Training vs. Mets
Audi Field/DC United Games
• Wednesday, Feb 19, 6:00pm: Preseason
• Saturday, Feb 22, 7:00pm: Preseason
Navy Yard & Waterfront Area Events
• Saturday, Feb 22, 4:00pm – 7:00pm: Mardi Gras @ The Wharf
• Through Mar 15: Canal Park Skating Rink open @ Canal Park
General Area Advisories
• Week of Feb 18: Daily lane closures on parts of I-395-695 corridor.
• From July 21: Ramp from Anacostia Drive to northbound South Capitol SE is closed indefinitely for I-295 construction.
• Through Dec 2021: I-295 corridor speed to be reduced to 40mph through December 2021 due to ongoing construction.
• March 30, 2019 – 2022: Waterfront Construction Phase 2.
What to Wear
We are currently located in a temporary circus tent set-up while we await the construction of our brand-new building. Please dress as though you are planning to spend time outdoors! We recommend wearing several layers, particularly during the winter months.
It has been our experience that nobody wants their class cancelled, so we will always do our best to run classes and workshops whenever possible. There are times, however, when weather or other circumstances beyond our control may require us to cancel or reschedule class. In these instances, please remember that we always have our students' best interests in mind. There are numerous factors that go into cancelling a class. We will post class status updates and contact enrolled students as soon as we have made a cancellation decision. We encourage our students to review the Daily Update section of our homepage, where information regarding class status can be found when the weather appears to be questionable.
You are also encouraged to contact our front office to speak with an associate who will be able to assist you further and answer any questions you may have. Since weather conditions can be unpredictable and transient, we ask that our students be patient with us while we decide whether or not to cancel a class.