TSNY Statement on COVID-19
At TSNY, we take your personal health and safety very seriously. Please click here to learn what steps TSNY is taking to help keep the rig a healthy and safe place.
Monday: 12:30pm - 9:30pm
Tuesday: 3pm - 9:30pm
Wednesday: 12pm - 9pm
Thursday: 10am - 10pm
Friday: 10am - 10:30pm
Saturday: 10am - 6pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Many requests can be handled by email. You can email us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Traffic and Event Updates
• Green Line Weeknight Service (Mar 9-13): Regular weeknight service with trains every 20 minutes.
• Green Line Weekend Service (Mar 14-15): Regular weekend service with trains every 12 minutes on Saturday and 15 minutes on Sunday.
Nationals Park Games
• Tuesday, Mar 24, 4:05pm: Exhibition Homecoming Game
• Thursday, Apr 2, 1:05pm: Home Opening Day vs. Mets
Audi Field/DC United Games
• Sunday, Mar 15, 4:00pm: XFL DC Defenders vs. Dallas
Navy Yard & Waterfront Area Events
• Saturday, Mar 14, 1:00pm – 6:00pm: Ireland @ The Wharf
• Through Mar 15: Canal Park Skating Rink @ Canal Park
General Area Advisories
• March 20 – April 12, 2020: National Cherry Blossom Festival.
• Through Dec 2021: I-295 corridor speed to be reduced to 40mph through December 2021 due to ongoing construction.
• March 30, 2019 – 2022: Waterfront Construction Phase 2.
What to Wear
We are currently located in a temporary circus tent set-up while we await the construction of our brand-new building. Please dress as though you are planning to spend time outdoors! We recommend wearing several layers, particularly during the winter months.
It has been our experience that nobody wants their class cancelled, so we will always do our best to run classes and workshops whenever possible. There are times, however, when weather or other circumstances beyond our control may require us to cancel or reschedule class. In these instances, please remember that we always have our students' best interests in mind. There are numerous factors that go into cancelling a class. We will post class status updates and contact enrolled students as soon as we have made a cancellation decision. We encourage our students to review the Daily Update section of our homepage, where information regarding class status can be found when the weather appears to be questionable.
You are also encouraged to contact our front office to speak with an associate who will be able to assist you further and answer any questions you may have. Since weather conditions can be unpredictable and transient, we ask that our students be patient with us while we decide whether or not to cancel a class.